Tweet Tweet

  • 10:49 @OakParkGirl Conversation View is great…except for emails with the subject "Lunch". Or no subject emails 🙂 #
  • 11:03 @OakParkGirl My boss LOVES no subject emails. Also, emails with the subject "Question" 🙂 #
  • 11:16 On year ago @sheltiescout got head surgery & we went to an 80s party at @altgeldshrugged’s house: bit.ly/6OYEb0 #
  • 14:27 @OakParkGirl You’ll be right around the corner for us! We live down the street (so to speak) from there. LOVE THAT PLACE. #
  • 14:28 @OakParkGirl Highly recommend the liver dumpling soup. Yum. #
  • 14:29 "Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize 4 helping spread the word abt manmade climate chnge which helps world peace because shut up, that’s why" #
  • 14:47 RT @Sittercity: Help us #HelpHaiti. Sittercity.com will donate $1 to the American Red Cross for every new twitter follower. #
  • 14:47 @OakParkGirl Likewise here. Which is why I love the soup. Also, beer. Delicious, delicious beer. #
  • 16:45 Apartments.com is hiring a Senior BI Architect/Lead. If you are interested, send me your resume! bit.ly/84Q1fb #
  • 17:17 This is awesome. I heart Lijit. RT @lijit: We heart @postrank. And they’re giving Lijit users something special: bit.ly/7IM0YX #
  • 17:48 Joey…in black and white! tweetphoto.com/8797596 #
  • 17:53 Are you a 20-something in Chicago who can write? Nextgen Chicagonista is looking for contributors! tr.im/Kwns /via @leahchristine #
  • 19:44 Awesome effect created with use of a Snuggie. True story. flic.kr/p/7vXWfx #
  • 20:21 @e_to_the_m They should totally play up that angle in the marketing for the Snuggie. #
  • 20:22 @spgeekchick Actually, it was a black Snuggie. #
  • 20:25 @spgeekchick This is a custom made one our company gave us – www.flickr.com/photos/mugsy/4177244881/ #
  • 20:26 @OakParkGirl twitpic.com/y9fsg – Good – I see bowls of liver dumpling soup. Well done. #
  • 20:30 @mzkmkr123 I’ve been looking forward to doing that myself for years. One day…one day. #
  • 20:33 @spgeekchick Yup. Well, I figured it would be a good backdrop. Didn’t realize it was a WEARABLE backdrop until today. #
  • 20:46 @Nicholas_Cardot Depends on how you set the TTL in DNS. #
  • 20:46 @Nicholas_Cardot In my experience – about 95% of the Internet will have your new IP in a matter of hours. The remaining 5% will take DAYS. #
  • 20:47 @Nicholas_Cardot Anecdotally – I moved a major site to a new IP recently…and it took Yahoo’s spider almost two weeks to get the new IP #
  • 20:49 Yelp Check-Ins: Totally Awesome or Super Annoying? bit.ly/4WhD7b #
  • 20:52 @Nicholas_Cardot Your DNS is now pointing to the new IP. That’s a change to DNS. #
  • 20:52 @Nicholas_Cardot Basically speaking, systems will cache your IP address for the host. When it changes, they might still have the "old" IP #
  • 20:55 @Nicholas_Cardot Yeah, that’s what we had to do with our site (had to keep both data centers up for two weeks) #
  • 20:56 @Nicholas_Cardot Yup. Your computer still has the old IP "cached". Depending on your ISP, could take a while to update with the new. #
  • 21:03 @Nicholas_Cardot For all practical purposes, it’s exactly the same as switching hosts (network-wise) #
  • 21:45 Are you into Star Trek? If so, you should be reading www.amnesiaofthefuture.com/. For reals. #
  • 21:45 @stateiamin My wife and I would have "ewww" moments about that EVERY TIME. #
  • 22:50 If Atari 2600 Made An Avatar Game bit.ly/5J3EZI #
  • 23:34 RT @collegehumor 24: The Unaired 1994 Pilot – CollegeHumor video bit.ly/3Opnny #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Advertisements

~ by Matt Stratton on January 16, 2010.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: